Faver's premise is simple. When you need something from a certain location, where you can't be yourself and where you don't know anyone personally, you can now obtain it vicariously through another app-user present there.
This enables you to have a reach outside of your own network and to access anything * everywhere at the tap of an app. All you need is a helpful stranger at the scene.
Of course, it works both ways and others could need something from your location. So do them a favour as well, because good things come back around!
* For example: check out the vibe of the desired venue before heading out, catch a live sunset from the seaside, retrieve an item you forgot at a certain place, find out if a particular shop in the shopping street still has that one item on display in the shop window,... (the possibilities only end with your imagination).
The more that people use the faver app, the closer we get to realizing our vision: by connecting strangers and enabling them to help each other out, making the world a more connected and friendlier place!
1. Log in on 'Faver';
2. Look up the location you need something from and see which other app users are nearby;
3. Select the user you want to contact;
4. Ask the selected user for something you need from this particular location;
5. Say thanks when the friendly stranger helps you out!
Meet the dream team behind Faver.
Olivier Dinet Non-technical founder
Przemyslaw Szurmak Technical co-founder iOS developer
Mateusz Koslacz Android developer
Larissa Goethals UI/UX designer
European Satellite Navigation Competition Regional Winner
Proud Member of Startit @ KBC
Best Pitch @ Idea & Innovation Café Erasmushogeschool Brussel
Contact us with any feedback, suggestions, thoughts, criticism and funny jokes you might have!